after getting fed up failing to legally upgrade from Adobe Trial CS3 to Adobe Design Premium CS3 (see my upgrade horror story). I found this free, extremely simple way to crack Dreamweaver CS3.
[update 1/30 – fixed the .bat file & found an activation crack that will work on Photoshop CS3 & other CS3 applications for win & mac – see comments for insturctions]
- download trial version from Adobe website (you have to register or go to bugmenot.com & try to find one there)
- When you launch the program for the first time it will ask you for a valid CS3 serial number. If you have one great, but I just ignore this and chose the 30 days option. (once it expires … keep on reading)
- [update 12/18] – i’ve created a batch file which does everything described below automatically for you – download it here – right click/”save as” & place it in (win only):
“C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CS3\AMT\” directory then:
– create a shortcut to f-adobe.bat on your desktop / run it
– when Dreamweaver starts first – quit it
– when it starts again, just click OK … that’s it!
OR … u can follow my previous instructions below (i’ve also listed the contents of the bat file on the bottom):
- find application.sif file and … rename it –
go to “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CS3\AMT\” & rename “application.sif” to something like “-application.sif” (i’d recomend backing up application.sif before you do, just to be on the safe side)
- when you start Dreamweaver again, you’ll get “you cannot use this product at this time. you must repair the problem …” error mesage … click OK – & it will still START anyways! … dough
- go back to “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver CS3\AMT\” rename the “-application.sif” back to “application.sif”
- start Dreamweaver, you’ll get expired prompt – click quit
- rename “application.sif” again (go back to step 1 above)
unfortunately you have to repeat the whole process every time you shot down the application … but it works!
ps: here’s the content of the batch file in case you wanted to create your own:
ren application.bak *.sif ..\dreamweaver.exe ren application.sif *.bak ..\dreamweaver.exe cd amt ren application.bak *.sif exit